When FBI director James Comey announced that no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Hillary Clinton for egregious use of a private server for official business, he truncated his statement. We can only guess what the rest was going to be. Here are my contributions:No reasonable prosecutor would file charges because:
- It would mean a Trump presidency.
- It would upset the highly partisan Obama administration.
- It would incur the wrath of the Clintons, a family known for personal destruction.
- It would start a nation-wide shit-storm.
- It would be the end of that prosecutor's career.
- All of the above.