Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Here's something I missed when writing about Michael Moore's 2nd column.
Thousands of Republicans turned to me chanting "Four more years." I thought,
"That's strange, Republicans are usually good at math, but they're off by a few
dozen months. Bush only has two months left." So I held up two fingers to
correct their miscalculation. But that just drove them into more of a
frenzy.

Maybe they can count better than Mike. Even if Bush loses, he has four more months and a couple of weeks (inauguration is January 20, 2005).

Islamic radicals in Russia have seized a school full of children and are holding them hostage. You probably already heard that but it bears repeating. They are holding 400 people, half of them school children. I don't care what you politics are, this is wrong.


No comments: